Paul Penders Hair Care






Paul Penders Natural Organic Medium-Suds ShampooFORTE- lavender
enriches and moisturizes dry & thick hair, and brings shine and softness to permed and colored hair. With 22 Organic grown herbs, Italian-sourced olive oil, vitamins, minerals, and fine essential oils Medium-Suds ShampooFORTE makes your hair shiny and manageable, without stripping your hair�s natural oils. Leaves the scalp healthy and clear.


Paul Penders Natural Organic ConditionFORTE - lavender
untangles hair leaving it shiny, silky, and never weighed down. Coconut oil and Aloe Vera work to correct dryness and promote extra body, while French Lavender imparts an exquisite fragrance. This unique herbal mixture with added organic apple cider leaves the hair and scalp feeling fresh and clean by eliminating buildup and restoring proper pH levels. Brings moisture and vitality to the driest hair.

Review- I have dry, highlighted very thick hair. This shampoo really delivers. It does the job of cleaning and has actually what it says- Medium suds, which is just the perfect amount. Cleans my oily scalp but doesn't over dry my color-treated hair. It is very gentle but gets the job done.This shampoo cleans my scalp nicely without stripping color from the rest of my hair and leaves my hair soft bouncy & very shiny. I also like that the lavender scent naturally fresh without being overpowering smells like real lavender. The smell it leaves in your hair is fabulous. I was looking for Organic hair products that actually worked and I've found them.No harmful chemicals. It lathers easy, leaves your hair with great shine and the lavender scent softens and becomes quite nice throughout the day. Great product.



This conditioner, along with the shampoo, are now one of my favorite hair products of all time. My hair feels great with them and the smell awesome. The bottle lasts forever because you don't need to use a ton to receive its benefit. My hair is now baby soft. Shiny too, and so bouncy. And I have real dry hair. It rinses well and really conditions my hair to be soft and shinny. It's got a great texture, rich, fragrant in a real lavender way, not the fake sweet kind. De tangles very well, my main requirement of a conditioner. Great conditioner.


To buy these or any other Paul Penders products click here- Paul Penders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design