Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Water



Click above to go to Korres to see where you can buy this and many of the awesome products that they sell

Can also be bought at amazon.com

Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Water
a creamy touch with a warm woody pulsation
that counterpoints the vanilla sweetness

Half perfume - half toner, the ultimate all-day body care lotion. The multimineral combination of Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese works to restore energy to skin cells. Provitamin B5, in combination with powerful moisturising ingredients, prominent in the Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) of the skin, provides the epidermis with a high level of hydration and a unique sense of freshness.

Spray over body and face for immediate refreshment and hydration


Review
I have a new love this warm cinnamon / vanilla fragrance! I love the sleek, modern plastic container this comes in. It's great scent for winter and fall, but it's that light that I can see myself wearing this all year. This is a body water, so it feels much lighter than a cologne. It's strong enough to wear as a perfume.It never becomes cloying and it won't give you a headache, nor will it change: what you spray is what you get.
It's a light sweet foody scent which I love . The cinnamon smells so natural and mouth watering and the Vanilla is sweet and warm.
And the lasting power is fabulous: I can still smell at the end of the day.
I find that it doesn't fade and my skin still smells of its morning treat when I take my evening bath. This is did not irritate my sensitive skin.

It is a bright, fresh rendition of vanilla and cinnamon. I am loving the smell.
They sell the same great scent in a wash and body milk. This has to be great to layer all over and smell so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design