Fresh Scents By Terri Tangerine Kiss Shimmer Spray



This rich, enticing scent embodying crisp cucumber, lime, sweet watermelon, and enticing tangerine is a fragrance explosion! Available with a bronze shimmer that is subtle by day and sexy by night - after just one spray you'll be hooked!

2 oz. shimmer atomizer

Review-

I am in love with this smell, I have never smelled anything like this, it is such a pretty Fresh Tangerine scent. On me- The scent lasts a long time but doesn't smell too over powering. It's a great scent and I get complements while wearing it. There is no other one that smells like this, not too sweet it is a juicy and a light refreshing tangerine Watermelon scent.
I love the dry down the tangerine and lime notes. Love a little shimmer on you skin which is beautiful
Perfect summer scent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design