Skin Cubed Skin Care


Professional Instant-Lift Peptide Formula


Natural Botox� alternative

No painful needles/toxins

Instantly relax fine lines and wrinkles

Reduce expression lines/wrinkles by 52%
SkinCubed instant-lift peptide formula, a safe and painless botox� alternative, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles within minutes. As impressive as the immediate results are, the long term results are even more impressive. After 28 days of application the advanced peptide blend in this formula has been clinically proven to safely and reversibly reduce muscle cell contractions. As a result, in clinical trials, dramatically reduced wrinkle depth by as much as 52% is achieved with continued use.





Professional Age-Defying Formula


Reduce wrinkle density up to 68%

Reduce wrinkle depth up to 50%

The most potent antioxidants available
SKINCUBED professional age-defying formula is the most luxurious and effective age control treatment available. This formula absorbs fully into the skin and goes to work at the cellular level actually "healing" your skin from the inside out, repairing and preventing sun and environmental damage. In a clinical study, the active ingredients have been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by almost 50% and reduce wrinkle density by an incredible 68%, with huge improvements in skin tone and elasticity. This formula is also a great complement to botox� use as it targets fine lines, wrinkles, and tone loss not treated by botox� injections.


Review -
I have been using Skin Cubed for a few weeks.
I am amazed with the results.
My skin has had no bad reactions from either of these products. You do not have to use a lot to achieve the benefit from Skincubed.
I use both of these products two times a day, in the morning and right before bed.
First after cleaning my face, I use the Professional Instant-Lift Peptide Formula. I put this on the areas on my face that I see the lines and not my eyes as directed.
After I apply the Professional Instant-Lift Peptide Formula I use the Professional Age-Defying Formula. I use this all over my face.
One thing I love about these two products is the smell, there is no foul chemical smell with either one just a nice fresh light scent.
When I first applied the Instant Lift Formula After 5 minutes I could see a difference in the lines they where not as noticeable and after using it for a few weeks there is a big difference. I have used many instant wrinkle creams before and this one I could actually see a difference I didn't have to go checking in the mirror to see if the lines have gone down.

The age defining formula feels nice going on it gives my skin this did not dry out my skin. I has rosacea and this is actually helping out my skin tone. My red spots are 50% less noticeable and when I am wearing my new makeup you can not see the rosacea.
With using both of these products my wrinkles on my face have softened up at least 40%. Both of them absorb quickly which makes for a faster makeup application.
My makeup application goes on so smooth. My skin has a new smooth glow to it.

Over all My skin really seems soft and smooth, with no dry patches and far less noticeable wrinkles. It also didn't make me break out, which was a concern. There were no clogged pores or little bumps or red patches. Besides improving my skin texture, it really seemed to make my skin more even, and there is definitely a glow. I feel like I've needed less foundation, and my skin just looks healthy and fresh and youthful. Another plus: It's so quick and easy, I am never tempted to skip over the routine. Two minutes, two times a day and I see a dramatic difference. The key to success is consistency, so the simpler it is, the more likely you are to stick with it and see results.
Skincubed also sells Instant Eye-Repair Formula, which I have read many great things about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design