Dr. Michelle Copeland Makeup

Ageless Skin Foundation Cameo
Cameo (for the fairest of skins) With Age-Defying ERASE Complex
Unlike any other foundation, ours contains Dr. Copeland's Age-Defying ERASE Complex, which has an exclusive blend of age-defying ingredients
Contains the remarkable ingredient Resveratrol, which actually helps reverse the aging process
Packed other effective anti-aging ingredients, including Argireline, which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and helps the skin look firmer
Contains the Biopeptide-CL and Hyaluronic Acid which helps support and maintain the skin�s natural production of collagen for skin that looks soft, smooth and firm
Contains Aloe, a natural moisturizer
Blends in easily and evenly to provide a smooth, natural finish



Ageless Skin Under Eye Concealer light
With Anti-Wrinkle Complex

Unlike any other concealer, ours contains Dr. Copeland's Rewind Eye Formula, which has an exclusive blend of age-defying ingredients
In clinical studies, 81% noticed lessening of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (crow's feet) 94% noticed skin had smoother texture
Packed with 11 anti-aging ingredients, including Argireline, which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and helps the skin around eyes look firmer
Contains the powerful anti-oxidant Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
Contains aloe to moisturize the skin around the delicate eye area
Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around eyes
Blends in easily and evenly to provide a smooth, natural finish

Reviews-
Concealer
This color works great with my light skin tone. It is very easy to use and doesn't leave a gluey mess. Blends in perfect.
Me I have the big dark circles under my eye and little wrinkles and a little puffy.
When you use this Concealer first It goes on smooth & creamy and doesn't exaggerate fine lines or dry skin, it blends like a charm. It Covers my dark circles, brightens my undereye area, and doesn't dry my delicate skin around the eyes with no creasing. And you don't need to load a ton of it on to cover up the Dark circles.
When I am using this I have notice that the little puffiness that I had has gone away and also when I use my little lines under my eyes are so much less noticeable.

Foundation-
I have fair skin and been using this in the Cameo color. I use this after I put on the Concealer . This is such a nice foundation. Easy to apply. Says to dot on and blend in with fingers, I used a sponge and this worked great too. It goes on smoothly and looks flawless. I have the red uneven skin tone. Wow this worked so great and gave my skin a beautiful even soft glowing look. Completely covered the red. Doesn't cause breakouts or leave my face shiny and oily. This is a very build able foundation. I like the natural look so I didn't have to use a lot to get the coverage with a natural look. This feels great on and it is not too heavy. The staying power is great, stays on till I wash it off. Love it!

These two products are high recommendations, also both are perfect for aging skin and the they work so wonderful together. My makeup application looked very pretty and flawless. Complete coverage without the too much makeup look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design