Fresh Scents by Terry - Peachy Keen Shimmer Spray


Just juicy peach and vanilla creme with a touch of peach and gold shimmer make this tasty scent simply delightful.
2 oz. shimmer atomizer


Review-
I love fruity scents and this is a lovely, light and perfect for summer scent.
This smells really awesome and clean . It is a fresh crisp peach that isn't too sweet or overpowering and very authentic. I think it could make a nice year round fragrance too. I keep catching hints of it while I write this review, and with each inhalation, it becomes more delicious. I am 40 and in my opinion Peachy Keen isn't juvenile in the least bit. The scent also lasts all day on me. There is nothing artificial about it. This scent is just absolutely heavenly and totally peachy. Just wonderful.
Added bonus is the gold shimmer. It is just the right amount of shimmer. Not to heavy just perfect and looks very pretty. even my husband loves the scent and the hints of shimmer.
Terri is a master with her scents.
Click above on the title and you can check out her amazing line and scents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design