Dr. Michelle Copeland Skin Care

Lip Protector

Protects lips from harsh ultraviolet rays, keeps lips soft and moist
An added benefit -- erases the appearance of fine lines around the lip line
Works all year round

Review-
I have very sensitive lips and I have the hardest time finding a product that I can use that says it will Moisturize my lips and it only dry's them out. I use many many lip products and at first it feels good but after about an hour my lips are so dried out that the only thing I can do is deal with the pain and keep licking them which in turn makes them worse.
This is the only lip product I'd want to use again. I am thrilled to find a product actually moisturizes and conditions my lips and Makes my lips feel so soft . It is very gentle and great for my sensitive lips. I love love the fact that it is non drying on my lips and I don't find myself licking my lips afterwards to try to get them moisture. I love the texture goes on smooth, no funny scent and comes in a beautiful package. I also find that I only need to use this one or two times a day. This also works for the fine lines around the lip area too and works. Lines are so less noticeable. I will be wanting more of this since it is the only product that has helped my lips.





Rewind Eye Formula
Anti-wrinkle complex reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Anti-aging agents including Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E, and Coenzyme Q10 stimulates cell renewal and lightens dark circles under the eyess.
87% of those tested saw visible results within four weeks; 94% saw smoother skin

Review
I have been using this for a few weeks and am very happy with this awesome product. This is a nice soft silky cream and you can apply this to your eyes or around the lips for wrinkles .It is one of the only eye creams that really delivers what it promises to do. It lightens the darks circles after a couple of time using this and smooth's the eye area for the wrinkles .I have even seen an improvement with the little bags under my eyes. This product also makes my eyes look awake quickly. It goes on really smoothly and I love how silky soft it feels going on and absorbs quickly and is not dry it is very moisturizing. I apply this under my makeup and it lets my products glide on, and last. It also keeps my eye makeup in place all day. My makeup does not sink into my wrinkles when I use this. I have found it very soothing, smoothing and refreshing. My impression is that the Rewind Eye Formula gives the effect of instantly smoothing my fine lines and dark circles. I used this around my mouth and have seen results with the fine lines around my mouth too. Another great thing is there is no stinky smell. Great product love using it and even my husband has seen the difference and wants to use it now. A little is all you need to see the results. One dab and pat in the areas you like to use on.




Honey Almond Scrub
Honey and almond gently remove dead cells while replenishing skin
Vitamin C promotes cell renewal
Ideal for all skin types but especially good for oily or acne- prone skin
Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed

Review
This is definitely a high-quality scrub. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I had no acne appear after using this and you can feel the dead skin cells removing. After each use my skin feels very clean, soft and radiant - actually feels like baby's face
This honey Almond scrub is probably the best scrubs I've found for my sensitive skin. The scent is superb exfoliates well I can rub away with this without scratching my skin. My face always feels so soft and smooth after I use this. My skin looks tone, and it feels good and fresh. I love how it reveals that youthfulness. The honey and almond seems to give my skin a great glow without drying out my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design