Epicuren Mid-Size Facial Kit


Epicuren Mid-Size Facial Kit Contains;2.5 oz. Apricot Facial Scrub, 2.5 oz. Apricot Cream Cleanser, 2 oz. Facial Epicurem Skin Conditioner, 2 oz. Enzyme Facial Concentrate, 2 oz. Facial Gel Plus, 2 oz. Facial Emulsion


I am Tina and am working with JR & CR with reviews.


I Been using this kit and this is such great line and a great facial.

I love this whole facial Kit. They are 2 - 2.5 oz. But one thing with this line is you don't need to use a lot of product. So don't over use, this Kit will last me a few months. This set works great with my aging skin. I am 40 and I have the mature skin with occasional breakouts.

The Apricot Cream cleanser works great. It removes my makeup beautifully foams up great and cleans my face well. Also it smell great too. It is very gentle, gives my skin a deep cleaning with this not irritating or over drying my face.

The Apricot Scrub also smells great. I love the smooth exfoliating granules that cleared up some problem area. Also my skin did not feel tight and dry after using it.

Skin Conditioner
I live in the desert too and have dry skin. This really moisturizes wonderfully and leave my skin soft, I had no break outs from this - I usually have breakouts from some skin creams.

Enzyme Facial Concentrate

I use it about 3 to 4 times per week and I think that it keeps my skin in check. makes a huge difference in my skins texture, tone and color. I think this is my favorite one to use and this keeps my skin glowing and my skin tone even.

Facial Gel Plus
Love this I was surprised that this is so moisturizing.wow, my the sun damage is looking better and my skin seems firmer.

Facial Emulsion

This is soothing and gentle and I love the smell I do find it moisturizing. Just enough for my skin. It seems to work with the whole regime as far as moisturizing.

So the whole line I am impressed with and I recommend this kit, using them together has made my face and neck area amazing.My face glows I have no breakouts and my skin tone looks great. I think this is a great kit for any adults men and woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design