Fresh Scents by Terri - Dream



Dream
Sweet and Earthy, Sexy and Strong

This fresh scent is an expressly superior blend of vanilla and fig. For the woman who wants to leave a serious impression, don't go to bed without it.
Review-

I received the 2 oz Spray. What a beautiful fragrance this is a mix of Fig and Vanilla . Very Yummy and addictive. It is very amazing unique and beautiful. The top note is a sweet Vanilla with a bit of coconut smell and fig leaf to top it off. It is such a wonderful mix that you wouldn't think of ,but Terri got it right with the right amount of each scent to make this a great one.It's a very warm and snuggly vanilla scent--the fig adds some sophistication to it. It's a scent for any day of the year . The combination of the two notes are absolutely divine. I put it on right after my shower in the morning and can still smell it in the evening. Last a very long time with no touch ups.This is so unique, sexy, sweet scent and I simply adore this scent. This one is a keeper and highly recommended. If you are a Vanilla freak like I am this one is for you.
Terri sells the same Fragrance in Lotion, moisturizer, bath and shower gel and a body wash.
So you can layer with all the items. I might have to get me the shower gel in this fragrance and the lotion. This is how great it smells and I love to layer great scents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design