Dr. Michelle Copeland Skin Care

Clay Mask
Soothing clay cleans and tightens pores and absorbs excess oil
Lipoic Acid, a powerful antioxidant, restores radiance to the skin
Vitamin C, Zinc and antioxidants promote cell renewal
Weekly usage leaves the skin feeling healthy and purified

Review
I use this Clay mask Once a week. Of the clay masks I've used, this is the best. It actually sucks up the oil without the real painful tightening of most other clay masks. It really gets my skin clean. My Skin is really great afterwards. Also feels moist and doesn't irritate skin. My skin feels smoother immediately and my pores are less noticeable. A little bit goes a long way and it doesn't take too long for it to dry and washes off easily.



SPF-40 Lotion Mist Sun Block
A gentle spray lotion mist provides SPF-40 protection to block UVA/UVB rays

Safe, effective and easy to use sun block that�s light, not sticky or greasy
PABA-free with soothing aloe to reduce inflammation
Great for travel and safe for children
Contains cooling cucumber and aloe for after sun healing
Contains clear zinc and anti-oxidants that repair the suns damage to the skin

Review
I have never used a sunscreen that treated my skin so nicely. There's no greasy feel afterwards. I don't look like a ghost. And, it does not break out on my face and neck. This goes on easy and just sinks right into my skin. I love the SPF 40 in this. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin.
I use this before my makeup application and my makeup goes on beautifully. I use it as my moisturizer and my makeup stays all day and I know my face is protected.
I am so impressed with this that I used it on my sons skin and it worked great on him and did not bug his skin either. The fact that this is a spray made it easy to apply it on him too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design