ISO Tamer Hair Care









Tamer
Smoothing hair care with guar gum and ISO's patented ISO amine for a straight, sleek surface. Tamer products are Cleanse, Condition, Foam and Smoothing Gel.

I have been using these products for a few weeks. I love all of them. I have really frizzy hair and light curls and love to straighten my hair. These items are great for straightening hair.
They smell really nice and kind of a sweet smell, in a good way.
The shampoo really cleans my hair and you only need a little to get a great lather. I use the conditioner with the Shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy without weighing it down. My hair was soft when I rinsed my hair and stayed soft as my hair dried. My hair was easy to comb through, and shiny after I use the Shampoo and Conditioner.

The Tamer Foam and Gel are also amazing products. When I use the iron I like to use the Foam. It really helps straighten my hair but most important the Foam kept my hair straight for the day and night. No untamed hairs when I use the foam.
The gel I like to use as a get up and leave or with the Foam when I use the iron. The gel works great to with just the blow dryer and a brush to tame my hair. My husband uses gel too and he loves this one.
They give my hair a more softer Brighter look. My hair calms down & feel and looks smoother. They both make my flyaways and frizz disapear. They both don't make my hair look stiff or feel stiff, just a nice smooth shiny look and feel.
The four products are a must have. If you need help with taming your hair I highly recommend ISO tamer line.
This line gave me the Star look as I was parting with the Stars. My hair stayed shiny, silky and bright all night.
Jennifer Aniston - this is what my hair looked like when I used these products and the Flat Iron. I love her hair when especially when she straightens it and ISO gave me this look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design