Nubar Nail Lacquers

�The Healthy Alternative For Nail Care� exceptional nail lacquers, nail art and nail treatments containing zero Formaldehyde, Toluene or (DBP) Phthalate. nubar�s non-toxic line includes 14 exceptional Nail Treatments, over 180 colors, Moodies-48 color changing nail lacquers. nubar also carries 48 colors of nail art complete with their own individual stripping brush and dotting tool. nubar has made history with the introduction of �Nail Art Pens.� What makes nubar Nail Art Pens so unique? Each bottle contains the highest quality Nail Art Paint available and the finest striper brush inside the cap in combination with a fine tipped pen allowing the nail artist even more diversity in their creations. Whatever the imagination holds, Nail Art Pens by nubar makes creating Nail Art as easy as 1-2-3.





Liquid Metals
.




French manicure 4 Pack
A French manicure 4 pack. Great for a gift or for yourself


I wore this great nail lacquer to the Elton's party last week. I used the french manicue. Lots of things I love abut this line. All of the bad is out of it and it is still a great polish. Most nail polish's that I use spreads very fast onto my fingertips. This is very different, no spreading so I didn't have to go back and clean my finger tips. Which also was very easy to do the French manicure look. I used the light Pink with the white tips.Very pretty and nice and shiny. This is not a dull looking set but not over the top shiny either, just perfect. I decided to do my nails the night before the party and thought I would re touch the next day. I didn't have to. My nails looked great as good as they did the day I did them. The drying power is very fast, which is great for me as I do many thing after I do my nail and always have chips all over them. I must say that I did NOT ever get bubbles, not one. The consistency is really good as well, and covers well. You can do one coat and get a great light pretty color, if you like to go deeper with the color two coats gives you a beautiful color. in fact I often find that one coat works better than two. Amazing staying power . Comes with a top coat and you really don't need it with this line. I'm delighted with this polish It worked beautifully and I've never had so many compliments. I highly recommend Nubar.

Now that I am home I am trying out the Liquid Metals set. Very nice set and I am having fun playing with them. Such pretty colors that would go with anything I wear. This set to is great and a variety of colors in one set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design