Michael Marcus

Baby Doll Eye Shadow
This is a Pearled Eye Shadow

Review - This is such a pretty light blue color. I have Blue eye and when I use this on the crease of sides it really brings out my eye color. You could even where this pretty color as a single wash. This is a smooth texture and is easy to start light and add to make it darker. This eyeshadow lasted me all day with no touch ups. There was no creasing which we all dislike or fading. A nice soft pretty color. This is very much recommended by me.

Addicted Lipstick



Review -I adore this lipstick. A lighter red with a hint of brown on my lips. I am pretty Fair color and it looked great on. This lipstick is Not drying and kept my lips moist, A perfect balance Not sticky, very silky & smooth on lips. For me this is a flattering, year-round color! Also not to many retouchs though the day.

Dazzling Lip Gloss
Our lip gloss Wears like a lipstick. It is thicker and creamier.

Review-Another Love this, Pretty Lip gloss. It is a thicker gloss more like a liquid lipstick with great staying power. My lips look red but not too red with a little bit of shimmer with this lip gloss. It stayed on a few hours without a single touch up. The shimmer wasn't gritty and it was very smooth on my lips. My lips are glowing.



Smudge Brush
This brush is perfect for applying a color in the crease or outer corner of your eye. It is made out of Sable.

Review- This brush work great with Michael's eyeshadow and other eyeshadows that I use. The handle is big enough to hold comfortably. The brush itself makes eyeshadow or pigments so easy to apply near the lash line for color.This brush makes it easier to make the smokey eye look. It spreads and blends colors effortlessly, is super easy to clean, and is absolutely comfortable to the delicate skins around the eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design