Find Body Buddy Here


Made of soft vinyl, this non-absorbent lotion applicator allows you to reach those hard-to-reach spots that need your attention.
You moisturize, medicate, exfoliate, self-tan, every inch of your body - except your back. The Body BuddyTM is a soft vinyl band with cotton elastic handles that makes it possible to independently apply all of your favorite skin care products to your own back and every other hard-to-reach area of the body.
Place a small amount of lotion on the Body BuddyTM, place over your shoulder, and draw diagonally across your body like drying off. Everything is absorbed in
to your skin - nothing is left on the Body BuddyTM, and after a lifetime of being neglected . . . your back is happy. comes in white, cream, teal green, turquoise, pink , walnut brown, and scarlet red.

Review-
I have two of these.
First I like to say that the woman that invented this was really had a great idea. This is such an awesome product and a great product.
For both woman and men. You can either wipe them or wash them in delicate. I have not had to wash them yet. I wipe after each use. Which you don't have much to wipe because it all goes on your skin.
I use one for basic lotion and sunscreen. Where I live it is almost summer and we are in the pool now. I am a White girl with skin that will burn. I can never reach my back and this always gets burn.
Went out to the pool the other day and tied the Body Buddy. I am also using this with my lotion. Got an itch on you back that needs lotion, Body Buddy is the answer.
This is so easy to use, Just apply the product and wipe it on your back. The creams actually goes on your back and doesn't stay on the body buddy. You don't have to twist your arms all around to reach your back and the fact that it rubs and absorbs the cream into my skin and not into the body buddy is great too.

The second one I use - I have bad back pain and use creams from the store to put on my back for the pain. My pain runs all over the back and there is a certain spot on my back that I can never reach and my husband hates touching the icy hot cream. This is what I use the second one for. I can now get to this spot for my pain. I don't have to bend and try to reach anymore to reach that spot. It helps so much, I need that cream on my back for the pain and now I can put it on.
If you want to get your back with any creams this will solve your problem.
I will be using this for my sunless tanners soon too.
I have to give the company high fives for making such a wonderful product that is so helpful and will be used all the time from me.

Love the product and hope to see more great products from Body Buddy soon. Great company with great customer service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design