Dr. Brandt Discovery Kit




Four dr. brandt�s top sellers in ONE kit. It contains everything you need to replenish and retexturize
your skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and maintain glowing skin.
Includes:
mini dr. brandt microdermabrasion
visibly smoothes and refines, leaving your skin radiant.
helps clear acne prone skin and improves scars.
ideal for the face, arms hands and neck.

mini r3p cream
replenish, refinish and retexturize with 3 polypeptides.
accelerates removal of the outer most layer, surfacing fresher, healthier cells.
sugar derivative helps bind moisture to your skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

mini laser tight
QuSome� technology, delivers ingredients deeply within your skin.
instantly tightens and tones your skin.
lightly hydrates.
improves moisture and elasticity.

deluxe size crease release
wrinkle smoothing cream.
unique, patented GABA complex immediately diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
easily combines with other skincare products and make-up.
Sizes are
microdermabrasion 0.5 oz
r3p 0.5 oz
laser tight 0.5 oz
crease release 0.25 oz

Review-

This is just a great kit with Dr. Brandt's best items in it! I have been using the whole kit and am so impress by it all. I notice that my skin is looking better and better every day. The whole kit is making my wrinkles look less noticeable and my face looks radiant!
I use the microdermabrasion at night. I take a small amount and massage it into my skin for about a minute. That is all it takes! Rinse off and I am left with smooth skin!
This is perfect to follow up with the r3p. It gets your face ready to soak it in. The r3p is great for my dry skin. This is not greasy, it goes on nice and a light. I apply this to my face and neck, as my neck is super dry too. I really love the r3p for my dry skin!
In the morning I use the crease release. I apply this to those lines between my eye brows. Wow this it a instant working product! If you are going out and
want to get rid of any lines, get this product! I applied it to my lip lines too and it works. I am able to put on gloss or lipstick right after using it too and the lines are still gone! Last a long time too. I am very impressed by this product!
I also have been applying the laser tight to the rest of my face in the morning. I do also apply this to my neck and under my chin.Just a couple drops of laser tight will do all my face and neck. I have notice that my skin is firming up and getting nice and tone. This is one of my favorite products from this kit!
I love the whole kit and love that you can try all these products before getting the full size products! I do know after using this kit, is I now want them all.
This kit is a great price too.
Highly Recommend it!


Suggested Retail:
$85
Buy this great gift here at
Dr Brandt



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design