The Art of Shaving Body Wash and Body Balm






















The Art of Shaving Body Wash cleans, purifies and moisturizes with tangerine essential oil, high in Vitamin C, and precious neem extract from India, prized for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Enriched with nourishing jojoba, grapeseed, avocado and sunflower oils, revitalizing green tea extract and moisturizing soy protein.
Tangerine Essential Oil
for all skin types

Body Balm
The Art of Shaving Body Balm moisturizes, nourishes and protects the skin. Tangerine essential oil, rich in Vitamin C, refreshes and energizes, while rare argan oil from Morocco adds strong anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Gotu kola extract relaxes tight muscles, and grapeseed extract maintains firmness and elasticity.
Tangerine Essential Oil
for all skin types
My Husband is using this and this is his review-
This body wash lathers really well, cleans great, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. Cleans my body from my head to my toes really nice. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great body wash. The fragrance is cool and fresh Tangerine, not making me smell like a woman, but a fresh man. I like that the scent lingered and I smelled nice all day. The packaging is great and it is shower friendly.
The body Balm also has the same scent. I use this after I work out and it does relax my muscles. This is not greasy and is moisturizing enough. This balm is the best product I've used for my body because it is very light. I like to use it after my shower. It dry's fast so I am able to get dressed for work. And I only need to use about quarter size for my entire body. My skin is smooth all day. Has a neat texture and the smell lingers but is very subtle. The Balm will last a long time.
To buy these click -
The Art of Shaving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design