Nad�s Facial Wand





If you are looking for eye-catching eyebrows, the unique Nad�s Facial Wand is the easiest way to get salon quality results at home.

Incorporating the original Nad�s Natural Gel into a slimline applicator, the Nad�s Facial Wand allows you to apply just the right amount of gel exactly where you want it.

Perfect for all delicate facial areas, the Nad�s Facial Wand glides across the contours of your face.

Melting with your own natural body heat, there is no need to worry about making mistakes, as any excess gel easily washes off in water

I'm so glad to be able to try this wand. I used to use tweezers on my eyebrows, and chin area. Upper lip is another problem I don't know the name of what I use but it is a device that pulls your hair out and it hurts and also is not very effective. This wand it the perfect thing. I have been using it on my upper lip mainly and it works great. Applicator tip made it easy to use as the gel goes right where I need it which makes it easy for those eyebrows. The wand made it handy to do my upper lips and the strips are the right fabric. The Gel did well to remove my hair and it didn't leave a big mess on my face. Ok it stung, but just for a second. The other thing I use hurts for the 5 minutes that I stand there trying to remove the hair. The re growth is taking its time and I have not seen a hair in a few days. Amazing for my hairy face. And with my sensitive skin it didn't turn my skin all red and no breakout. Love this wand and will be using this now instead of the major ouch tool:) The strips just clean them and reuse them.

Click here Nads for their direct site and to buy them at Cosmeticmall.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design