Erno Laszlo Active pHelityl Two-in-One Cleanser

Perfect for travel, this gentle facial wash is the Ultimate cleanser for dry to slightly dry skin. The Unique formula if the Active Phelityl two in one cleanse offers a perfect balance of emollient and essentail oils, fruit acids, and botanical extracts.

Review-
This is a great cleanser. My skin can tends to be on the dry side and I am happy I got to try this. It has a unique way to use, you fill the basin with hot water, apply a small amount to finger tips with water than massage on face and splash 20 times with the cleansing water than rinse 10 times with clean water.
It is a very light gel texture that has a light fresh scent. I would say that it smells a little citrus no way is it a heavy scent. A pleasure scent.
It lathers great and my skin feels clean when I use the cleanser. This is a cleanser that I can use daily. This is a gently yet effective moisturizing cleanser that does not leave the skin feeling stripped . It doesn't dry my skin out and this is amazing. It feels clean smooth and because it doesn't strip my skin looks healthy. My skin is clean and glowing without dryness. And it cleans off all my makeup too. I end with a healthy clean glowing face that is not dry. I really recommend this wash for any of my fellow dry face woman and men.

buy this wash at Erno Laszlo website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design