Trigger Triangle



Trigger Triangle is a new massage tool that is getting a lot of buzz in Hollywood. From different artists, to their dancers and personal trianers, Trigger Triangle is apparently getting everyone hooked. It is created by Dr. Stacey Smith to help celebrity performers and athletes stay pain-free.
So what is Trigger Triangle?
Pressure point therapy tool that focuses healing pressure on myofascial trigger points, acupressure points, reflexology points and knotted muscles.* Easy to use and functional, Dr. Stacey�s TriggerTriangle gives people the power to relieve themselves of muscle pain in common problem areas such as the back, neck, arms and legs whether they are at home, work or on the road traveling.
How do you use it?
Using any corner of the triangle, apply pressure to each sore or knotted point for 15-20 seconds or until pain is relieved.* Start with gentle pressure and gradually move to stronger pressure.
Is easily used to treat areas you can reach or by setting it on a flat surface and using your body weight for pressure.

This is perfect for me. I sit at the computer most of the day and get shoulder pain.
I also have a bit of back pain to. I used the little Trigger Triangle on my shoulder for only 20 seconds and it helps relieve the pain! I can do it myself too. I just dig lightly into the sore spot and it takes out the knot.
I used the Bigger Trigger Triangle for my back. Actually, I have my husband do it. This works wonderfully at relieving my back pain. He finds the knot and presses the
Trigger Triangle in the spot. Almost instant relief.
I am so glad to have these around. I have the little one at my desk for
when I fell the pain coming up, I can just rub it away.

Buy this here at Trigger Triangle

Great Product and a Great Price

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design