Urban Decay 24/7 Travel Size Set




24/7 Travel Size Set
We know you�re always on the run, so we gathered five of our best selling 24/7 Eye Pencils and shrunk them down to fit perfectly in your glove compartment, purse, or boyfriend�s medicine cabinet (trust us� he won�t even know it�s there). Packaged together in a see-through box with a mirrored backdrop, they�re a bit cuter, but still just as creamy, blendable, and waterproof.

This set is a great way to try all shades or experiment with them together. It makes a great gift, or split them up to make multiple gifts (no one will know you kept one for yourself!).

review
I am in love with this set. It is a perfect set of eye liners and they are a travel set. They say keep some and give some away for gifts, though I would love to, I have used all of these and will not give them out. I might buy an extra pack to give to my niece, who is so into eyeliners right now. They fit in my purse and the cap never pops open. This would be great for her to take to school with her too. This is by far the best quality eyeliner I have ever used. It is Creamy and smooth. Stays put for 12 hours, does not smudge once. The colors stay true. They are smooth, highly pigmented, and do not tug when you apply. They glides on so you don't need to press hard. I am so impressed with the staying power on my skin, my skin tends to be dry and has no problems with eye liners. And I love to wear them but they always look wrong on me. Now Urban Decay has changed this.
Here are the colors in the set and how I liked them,

lucky- Copper
Gorgeous color for blue eyes. A warm pretty copper with lightest touch of shimmer. It's so gorgeous. This color makes my blue eyes pop.

Zero (Black), Love this eyeliner. Great black color, no problem with smudging or black eyes this is nice rich black, it is a great black color.

Covet (Green) The color is a gorgeous unique shade. It is almost a teal color. On my light blue eyes and this eye liner my eyes I have to say looked so pretty. With just a base color and the Covet is all I need. I like wearing it with greens, teals, yellows and bronzes

Electric (Aquamarine) Electric is a bright turquoise metallic blue eyeliner. This is for anyone in search of vibrant colors.On my eye this is beautiful with the all the shadoes that I have tried it with. Even really pretty with my netural colors. Just a great color.

Lust (Purple) This is a rich deep purple. It's a lovely shade of purple. I receive complements on my blue eyes and this makes them really stand out. Really nice to wear with other purple colors and blues.
Buy these great eye pencils at Urban Decay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design