Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again- Best of Urban

Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again- Best of Urban
Urban Decay junkies will want to snatch up these sets, or buy them for their friends who are Urban Decay virgins. Both feature irresistible products and shades in beautiful packaging. The Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Best Selling Set include the infamous Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Eyeshadow (looks amazing on anyone!), along with a posse of golden favorites.

Coming Soon... In the Shattered Best Selling Set you�ll get Shattered Eyeshadow (it flashes both blue and green), along with complimenting best sellers in electric shades!

This set includes -
Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Eyeshadow, Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Bourbon 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, Midnight Cowboy Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner. . . available only in this set

Review-
I love Urban Decay makeup and was very happy that I got this chance to try this set. The set works great together and even apart. Very fun to play with and even better to have beautiful colors that really look nice on my eyes.

This is a eyeshadow that I have wanted to try. The shade is amazing. I love nude, natural beige tones and this with the glitter looks so pretty. This eyeshadow is pigmented, and this is perfect. I use this to highlight under my brows or even by itself. The color looks pretty on my eyes and I receive many compliments when wearing it. The color is just so versatile and wearable. I absolutely love it. It is a unique beautiful eyeshadow.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion- This product smoothes the crepe lines of my mature eyelids.It goes on easy and dries fast. It's lightweight so you don't feel it. Best of all, my Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Eyeshadow stays in place and looks natural all day.
I adore this eyeshadow primer! I've never used anything that went onto my eyelids so smoothly, I have not used any thing quite like this product and it does work wonderfully.

This is a gorgeous chocolate brown with a tad of shimmer. Lasts a long time on the eyes, Glides on smoothly with a rich, creamy formula. It goes on so unbelievably easily, and doesn't budge all day. The staying power is great on both my upper and lower lash lines.It really fits in with the hole kit and really brings out my eyes.

I love my glitter eyeliner, stays all night! I use this over liner for a punch when I go out. It makes my eyes so pretty. Even tried it with over my black liner and it looks so good. I have no problem with the glitter falling or irritating my eyes, even upon application. Beautiful color that wears well and looks fantastic. Oh and this color is only available in the set so if you want it, get the set you won't be disappointed.

Overall the whole set is simply gorgeous. I love using every piece together and wow my eyes look great. Even my old husband loves the looks of my eyes when I use the set.This is really the best of Urban.And the set is at a great price, get all you need in the set and you will have some great looking eyes.


Buy this before it is gone at Urban Decay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design