Urban Decay Heavy Metal Box Set


Heavy Metal Box Set
This set features our oh-so-popular Glitter Eyeliner in a brand new shade�Metal Head! Perfect for lining, accentuating and attention-grabbing�in a light, bright purple. Also includes the newly launched Glitter Eye Gel in Power Ballad, a crystalline iridescent shade of white. Each product produces different results, offering tons of possibilities, but also works together beautifully! The weightless feel of our exclusive gel base keeps glitter in place all day, or all night. Whatever you do, the feeling is weightless and stays put.
Power Ballad Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Gel (white)& Metal Head Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Liner (lavender)
Review-
Oh My I love these colors! They look great together or alone even with other eye products. Very nice.

Eye gel-
This is a gorgeous white color with such pretty glitter. I love to add this sometimes on the sides of the eyes and the color Pops out my eyes. There is so much glitter packed in this. I can say a how bunch of times that it is very beautiful. It stays on forever, stays exactly when I apply it and really delivers. When it is dry, it is not a heavy feel and I it doesn't weigh down my eyes, i almost forget that I have it on until someone ask about it or I look in the mirror. I love the tube it makes it easy to use a dab or use on the entire lid. This is a gorgeous and mixed with purple eye liner - WOW


The Eye liner is another gorgeous color, purple, who doesn't love purple. This looks amazing with the eye gel and I can create some great looks with other eye shadows too. Even just by itself makes my eyes look pretty. I love this liner. This is an amazing eyeliner. It is easy to apply, the applicator is thin so I can create a nice thin line and can double for more color and it dries fast. I had no irritation to my eyes and not a flakes come off. Plus they are both easy to remove with my face cleansers. The glitter itself is nice so it doesn't look tacky.
I am having so much fun with this set and having fun coming up with a whole bunch of great looks. Now I have to look at all the other glitter items sold at Urban Decay.
Buy this set here at Urban Decay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design