Omorovicza Cleansing Milk & Complexion Enhancer

Cleansing Milk-
This lightweight formula glides onto your skin, removing impurities while rehydrating and revitalizing your complexion.� Calendula, Jojoba and Shea Butter: Provide essential hydration and help prevent moisture loss.� Hungarian Healing Water: Rich in key minerals, including calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper, which boosts the synthesis of collagen and elastin, strengthening the skin barrier, increasing moisture retention and providing antioxidant defense against free radicals.� Pannon Complex: A precious blend of proteins and vitamins which anchor the minerals and trace elements found in Hungarian healing waters and improve their delivery while revitalizing the skin.







Complexion Enhancer, SPF 15
Providing SPF 15 protection from sun rays, this tinted complexion enhancer conceals imperfections and gives the skin an even matte finish, while preventing premature aging.� Zinc Oxide: Naturally shields from UVA/B rays, prevents sun damage and complements mineral in the Hungarian healing waters. � Ruby Crystal: Lends the skin instance radiance, helping to "blur" fine lines and minimize the appearance of imperfections.� Hungarian Healing Water: Rich in key minerals, including calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper, which boosts the synthesis of collagen and elastin, strengthens the skin barrier, increases moisture retention and provides antioxidant defense against free radicals. � Pannon Complex: A precious blend of proteins and vitamins which anchor the minerals and trace elements found in Hungarian healing waters and improve their delivery while revitalizing skin.
This is one of the gentlest cleanser I have used yet. Though it is gentle it is unbelievable how well it actually cleanses the skin. Most milk cleanser that I have used don't effectively cleanse my skin. But this does. It contains many soothing natural ingredients and effectively removes any of my makeup and eye makeup easily without leaving a residue.
It couldn't get better. I love this cleanser. After only a week of using the cleanser it has significantly evened out and brightened my skin tone and hydration that I haven't had in years is back. My skin doesn't look and feel so dry and that in turn makes my skin look 100% better. Scars from old blemishes are diminishing and my fine lines are even less noticeable. When I wash my face my skin feels so incredibly soft and smooth. I use a couple 1 or 2 squirts and that is all I need to wash my face. And it is true hat they say it glides on my skin and cleans so wonderfully.

Than to top it off I am using the Complexion Enhancer. I am fond of this. Just look at the minerals in this and toping it off is the Hungarian Healing waters. I use this after I wash my face. I like that it is SPF 15 as my skin need a SPF on. This is light and non-greasy. My skin is smoothed out and radiant with or without foundation. My fine lines are not there when I use this. This wakes up my face and my skin feels like it has nothing on. I love the barely there feel. My skin to looks refreshed and awake. Just a little bit of this product gives a subtle but bright glow. It evens out my skin tone. For those of you who are like me and do not like foundations but want to enhance your complexion, this Enhancer ad the Cleanser is made for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design