Booty Parlor Lipgloss, bubble bath and body shimmer

I'm So Sexy Lip Gloss: Cinnamon Shine
Mmm-mmm, sexy! You've got such lucious lips!
They�re one of the most mouth-watering erogenous zones you�ve got. Enhance that sexy pout!
Try our scarlet Cinnamon Shine with a hint of cinnamon flavor, and a tingly lip plumping ingredient

Naughty Bubbles is deeply sexy, tuberose-scented liquid sin, specially formulated to lather you.
If sinking into a sumptuous soak is your idea of ecstasy, Naughty Bubbles is going to be your new favorite bathtime companion.

Dust Up Kissable Body Shimmer: Cruisin' For A Bronzin'-


Cruisin for a Bronzin lightly dusts all your gorgeous curves with a sexy bronze sheen that's subtle enough for every skin tone. Best of all, its scrumptious cinnamon-sugar flavor smells and tastes exactly like cinnamon toast


These beauty products are high quality and come beautifully packaged in embossed boxes.They look very pretty in my bathroom.



This gloss tastes great and has a slight tingle to it to make your lips a bit on the plump side.It no way hurts but tingles. This feels like natural lips, so it doesn't bother me at all. No irritation. The shades leave a great tint on my lips. The color is really pretty shiny red and I wear this alone. The texture is very smooth, and stays on my lips for a long time without feeling sticky. The scent is so nice and different from other cinnamon lip gloss I have used. It tastes delicious. I apply this with one stoke and it gives a light red, sheer, natural look. Plus my husband loves it and now will kiss me more now when I wear this.

My favorite is the bubble bath. The bottle they come in is really cute. They are a round shape but they sit up straight so there is not spillage. You could keep it out for display if you wanted to. But a Warning - This bubble bath is addictive. I don't think I have come across any bubble baths like this one. It's luxurious and indulgent. This gives a great number of bubbles and the smells can be so relaxing and enticing. This is so nice and is shared with the husband. The fragrance is enjoyed by both of us. It is a Tuberose scent and he really like it also. Our skin was sort as silk after this bath, keeps the skin nicely moisturized.
Some well known people that love the booty parlor.

Cruisin for a Bronzin-
This comes in a beautiful package as well as container. It is perfect for my skin tone, it adds a bit of color, and it has a bit of sheen. It gives my skin a beautiful sexy radiance color without being over-the-top. It gives my skin just a beautiful glow and I use this all the time. Day and night's out too. It smells yummy and and taste like cinnamon sugar. I am asked what scent I am wearing when I use this by many people.
I tasted it and of coarse my husband did and we both love the cinnamon.

I recommend this site for adults - To buy these products click here
Booty Parlor


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design