Eminence Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque

Pumpkin Latte Hydration MasqueComfort your skin with a dreamypur�e of fresh pumpkin rich in betacaroteneto fight the effects of enviromentalstress on your skin. Infused with pumpkin seed oil this masque restores dry skin and promotes natural moisture balance with vitamin E and Omega 9 nutrients. This masque truly nourishes, deeply hydrates and smells divine.

Review
I have been using this masque for a couple weeks. It is a nice thick texture that is easy to apply onto my skin.
This comes at the perfect time with the pumpkin scent. This not only smells great and works just as good. I have dry dehydrated skin and this has brought my skin to a new level. Simply amazing. The results is smooth soft skin that is not oily, but hydrated. Did not make me break out at all. Feels light and refreshing while on my skin and my looks absolutely amazing when I take it off. My skin is plump, glowing, moist. Fine lines are lessen and my skin looks so beautiful.
SO easy to use - you apply a thin layer on your face and only wait 5 minutes and wipe it off with a wet cloth. Just great looking skin in 5 minutes and after 2 weeks I look even better.
I like this product and have to see what other products they have for my skin and body now.

For information on where to purchase please contact Eminence Organic Skin Care at 888-747-6342 or go to the website www.eminenceorganics.com for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design