Erno Laszlo Sea mud cleanser and the TranspHuse eye

Perfect for travel, this exfoliating cleanser uses concentrated sea mud minerals and mild exfoliating properties to deeply cleanse pores, slough off dull surface skin and hydrate cells. Lather up and wash away impurities - 1, 2, or 3 Steps to Beautiful Skin. The Best Cleansing System in the World now offers
I use this two times a day on the morning and at night to clean my makeup off my face. This you clean like the other cleansers that have been reviewed and it is really not as long as I though it would be. Very simple directions fill basin with water, apply cleaner to finger tips, massage face with cleanser and splash face with cleansing water 20 times than 10 times with clean water. Easy as pie and very affective. My face always needs a great clean but is very sensitive. This is such a fresh cleanser. It has exfoliating properties and it is very gentle on my skin. But it really cleans my skin and pores nice. After my skin is left feeling clean and not all dried out. My pores have become smaller and my face feels opened and clean. Leaves my face soft and clean, and I can note a definite improvement in my skin overall.



Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Eye Cream
Age-fighting moisturizer eye cream that provides a healthy glowing look and helps improve the appearance of fine and wrinkles while protecting against environmental stress

A great eye cream. Has given me a smoother skin around eyes.The cream feels light and silky on. But also absorbs in nice. The cream has a nice silky feel. It didn't travel into my eyes nor irritate. It goes on very light leaving it smooth. The best is that my wrinkles are less noticeable and because I don't get the proper sleep I have black eyes and this has really lighten up my skin under my eyes. I use both morning and night after washing my face. This really helps my foundation application. Usually the wrinkles around my eyes are white because of the foundation not covering up my wrinkles. When I use this in the morning than apply my foundation, my foundation glides on my face and I don't have the white spots. This is because the wrinkles are smoother and the eye area is softer with the eye cream. I love this eye cream and recommend this to anyone suffering from fine lines and dark circles.
To buy these two products click here at Erno Laszlo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design