Yes to Carrots Body Butter & Hand and Elbow Moisturizing Cream, Paraben Free

Yes to Carrots Body Butter for Dry Skin, Paraben Free
Suffering from very dry skin and just don�t know how to keep it nourished? You will jump up and down with joy once you try C Through the Dry Spell Body Butter. C Through the Dry Spell is a new revitalizing body treatment for very dry skin, with an immediate and long lasting moisturizing effect. Never suffer from dry skin again � you just try and contain your joy!


Yes to Carrots Hand and Elbow Moisturizing Cream, Paraben Free

Your hands spend all day doing your dirty work. Give them a break with C a Softer You Moisturizing Cream. There has never been a better way to revive your loving touch. Boosts the moisture level of the skin by promoting moisture retention and neutralizing free radicals. C a softer You contains the richness of minerals, trace elements and organic fruits and vegetables that smooths, softens and firms your skin.
Review-
I am doing both of these reviews together. I have been using both of them and they work wonders. I suffer from such dry skin. I live in a very dry desert. My hands to my toes are so dry. Both of these come in large containers.
I really love this body butter. It is not a greasy or oily body butter. I use this after my shower and it sinks in fast so I am able to put on my clothes right away. The body butter really has made my skin so soft and hydrated. Oh and so smooth. My skin looks great and doesn't have the Dry look or feel and it stays moisturized all day.
When I use this my skin look silky smooth. I highly recommend the product to anyone. It has not irritate my skin but helped my skin look fresh and glowing.

The hand and Elbow cream is fabulous. We all use this in my family. I have a three year old who loves to use this and it has not bugged his gentle hands at all.
It goes on smooth and sinks in without a greasy residue. We don't have to keep rubbing to get it to sink in. This I love to use on my hand and elbows all the time. It is kept close by me. It really keeps our dry hands soft and moisturized and our dry elbows too. When our elbows are less dry that makes cleaning them a breeze. No black elbows in this home. Highly recommend by myself, husband and my boy.
I have to write that my 76 year old Aunt came out for a visit last week and she was complaining about here dry hands. I had my hand and elbow cream with and let her try it. We had parted and she called me about an hour later asking where she could find some of the lotion that I had. I told her walgreens That next morning she went to walgeens and was happy to find it and to see it buy on get on half off. So she is going to bring back one home with her and leave the other at my Dads house to use it when she comes here.
She is 76 and has tried many hand lotions in her life. She said this is the best she has used and she loves how her skin feels and how it soaks into her skin. It is that good:)
You can buy these the Yes to Carrots line at Walgreens and visit Yes to Carrots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design