Erno Laszlo Beta Wash & Beta Mask


Erno Laszlo Beta Wash
The ultimate blemish-fighting, antiseptic gel cleanser. Unique salicylic acid formula dissolves sebum, makeup and other impurities that clog pores and lead to blemishes.
For oily or acne-prone skin.

I love Erno Laszlo Very Beautiful packing.

The Beta cleanser-

This is a very nice cleanser that is gentle and not harsh on my skin. I use this than use a moisturizer. My skin has heal up so fast. The cleanser really feels like it is really cleaning my skin without being too harsh. In just a couple of days have I seen a tremendous difference in my skin after using the beta wash. I love the way they say to use it of using this, I fill my clean sink with water and add a drop and mix it into my hands and clean my face. Than you splash the mixture on your face 20 time and rinse 10 times with clean hot water. I can really feel the cleaning of my acne going on as I am doing this. It rises off nice and after the 10 times there is no residue on my face and my face feels like I got one of the best cleans I have ever had.
I would recommend this anyone. I have never had my sin look so good in my life. I had never tried Erno Products before and glad I am now. It even removes my make-up and my skin is virtually clean and clear.




Beta Mask

A gentle blemish prone skin treatment mask.� This kaolin based masque helps remove excess oil, sebum and dirt, and target blemishes by reducing redness and inflammation, while softening the skin. � Promotes healing and calms inflammation of blemished skin. � Packed in individual packets (6 per box).

Beta mask
This mask has helped to control my break out and is the best acne mask I have used. I use this once a week. Within 1 treatment there was such a huge difference and my skin was completely clear. I can't recommend this product enough. If you have acne skin, this is the mask you want. There's no irritating smell or stinging. I can feel a tingling sensation on acne spots but that tells me it is working. This mask helps clear up the spots, with no irritation and leaves my skin feeling soft and clear. It's quite effective for my blemishes and pimples. It's a very quick mask to use and dries very fast. The rinsing was a breeze noting was left on my skin. My skin tone has evened out a bit and looks moisturized. Comes in six easy to open convenient packs and you don't have to worry about the mask itself drying out in the container. My skin loves Erno Laszlo products and I recommend them to anyone that suffers with acne.

Click Erno Laszlo to Buy these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design