Demeter Egg Nog - Humongous Miniatures



If you love Egg Nog, you�ll love Demeter�s
Egg Nog... and if you hate it, maybe you
just haven�t had GOOD Eggnog.
At Demeter, we strived for the perfect Eggnog,
at least from an olfactory perspective.
Demeter�s eggnog is a delightful creamy
and sweet concoction, with touches of
nutmeg and a dash cinnamon. Irresistible
anytime.
Wear this and you won�t need mistletoe!


I got to try this is the new Miniatures. They are so cute and they are great to take along with me, in my purse. What a great idea Demeter has done with making the Miniatures, now you can get all the scents you want to try.
The miniatures are only $5.00. So this year pick all you want.
I love love the Egg Nog scent it is so wonderful, it reminds me so much of the upcoming Holidays. The smell is just like the name. This smells just like egg nog with cinnamon on top. It has a lovely the dry down. It is subtle, wonderful scent that lingers and lingers. I love to spray this on my clothing also.




Available from Demeter Fragrance Library�
DemeterFragrance.com
or by calling: 1 800 482 0422

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design