Yes to Carrots skin care




Yes to Carrots Facial Mud Peeling Cleanser, Paraben Free


Looking to spoil yourself with a facial? There's no need to go further than your own bathroom. C is for Clean Facial Mud Peeling Cleanser gives you professional skin rejuvenation at your fingertips.Formulated with Dead Sea Mud, carrot juice, and natural apricot scrubbing particles, C is for clean activates micro circulation, removes dead skin cells and promotes the dispersion of fine lines. It will even remove your make up leaving your skin balanced, nourished and deliciously fresh.



Yes to Carrots Exfoliating and Soothing Mask, Paraben Free




Do you know people who always eat their veggies? Love them or hate them, they'll have great skin. Cheat a bit with C the Difference Exfoliating Mask. C the Difference tones, revitalizes and purifies the skin without a smoothie maker in sight. C the Difference firms and tightens the tissues leaving a velvety luster and a bright complexion. The mud's grainy texture improves the skin's moisture retention to provide a revitalized appearance.
Yes to Carrots Eye Contour Cream, Paraben Free
You never believed your mom when she said carrots were good for your eyes. Well, our Eye can C Clearly Now moisture rich contour cream will leave you believing differently. A gentle water based Eye Contour Cream with carrot seed oil, carrot juice and 26 powerful Dead Sea Minerals. Feel moisture level rise as Eye can C Clearly Now absorbs effortlessly into your skin





C Through the Night
Night Moisturizing Cream Your skin gets stressed in the night. If a late night juice fest is not your thing, try C Through the Night Moisturizing Cream. Boosts the moisture level of the skin by promoting moisture retention. Enriched with carrot seed oil, carrot juice and cucumber juice



Reviews-

Facial Mud Peeling cleanser- I use this every morning and at night if I have makeup on. This is a great cleaner for my sensitive skin. It feels nice and very cleansing, yet soothing. It does a great job removing my makeup. My skin doesn't feel over worked or dry after using the cleaner. The scent is so refreshing and my face is left feeling so smooth and clean .I find it to be perfectly moisturizing

Exfoliating and soothing mask- this mask I use one or two times a week. It is for dry and sensitive skin. And I am both. It provides light exfoliation, and is very gentle on my skin. I had no irritation, or breakouts. It is a very soft scent as all of the products are. I apply a light layer and leave on for five minutes, rinse. I Can do this in the shower after I clean my face, while it is on I shave my legs, than rinse my face. It rinses off nice and clean. My skin really looks soft and bright. I like that is did not leave my skin with a really tight dry feel. This really gave my skin the proper clean it has needed for a long time. My pores even look smaller.


Eye Contour cream -I use this in the morning and right before bed. A little dab is all you need. After using it the first night, I woke up the next morning and noticed a more contoured eye area and the skin felt much softer. The cream absorbs very well, is not greasy and does not irritate my eye area. This worked wonders completely changed my eye area skin - it was soft and even

The night cream is nice. I use this right after I use the Eye cream. It is not a heavy cream and is very gentle on my skin. A little goes a long way. It is not greasy at all and perfect for my skin. It absorbs effortlessly. No problems with breakouts. It feels really nice when I apply very soothing. When I wake up, my face feels like silk. It makes my dry skin smooth, soft and my skin looks even tone. It has a nice soft scent so I don't have to smell a harsh fragrance all night. It's really easy to use with fast amazing results


Buy here at
Walgreens
Or you local Walgreens
Click here for Yes to Carrots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design