Hard Candy Fragrance


The Hard Candy Fragrance was developed with a Hard Candy sort of girl in mind�a hint of sweetness, but with a bit of depth and mystery. Top notes of White Tea and Pink Peppercorn are rounded out with the essence of Rose and Jasmine. Just when you reach it�s caramely sweetness, sultry vanilla and cashmere musk offer the right balance of playful and sexy!Swirling around the unique vanity-worthy bottle are gorgeous black graphics of flowers, berries, branches, and curls. A unique jewel-cut pincushion tops the bottle in bright hot pink or green, and will sparkle when the light shines through it (or when your friends are admiring it!). Hard Candy Fragrance looks as delicious as it smells, with a beautiful foil origami box featuring artwork from the bottle in fun, flirty colors! An adorable birdie silhouette is perched on a super cute sticker that holds the packaging closed.


Review
I love this newest scent from Hard Candy. The bottle is gorgeous. The small bottle is pink and the large is green. It is in a tall bottle with a domed crystal top. On my skin I find the scent so sexy and sophisticated. It is so unique. It starts a little sweet floral than ends with hard candy Caramel. I think it is the caramel note that does it for me. I love anything Caramel. It is sweet but with the floral notes it is not over the top sweet. It smells sweet and pretty!

This has absolutely amazing staying power! I can spray it on and it lasts for hours and hours. One spray on my wrist and or my neck is all I need. When I wear this I am amazed by the compliments I receive. Perfect scent for anytime of the year, although this will be a great scent to wear on a cool winter day or out at night. This is a great scent for the girls and even the Moms too.



Buy this at Hard Candy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design