Zents Concreta





C O N C R E T A
Concreta is a divine daily treatment that offers much more than a pretty scent. Drenched with essential oils, aromatherapeutic floral extracts, and luxurious moisturizers, this deeply emollient balm is a decadent reinvention of traditional solid perfumes. Royal women of ancient Egypt and turn-of-the-century Parisians were famous for using cone-shaped balms to scent their hair. Zents� modern interpretation of this product maintains its elegant history while adding superb therapeutic elements.
This restorative balm works wonders on even the most stubborn dry skin, literally transforming rough elbows, knees and heels. Use Concreta as a deep-conditioner to hydrate dry skin and cuticles, and to protect skin from the elements. Ultra-moisturizing, Concreta saturates skin with nurturing shea butter and coconut oil. Beeswax seals in moisture, giving the products even greater effectiveness when used right out of the bath.
Concreta also revives brittle, dull hair and encourages lustrous locks. Beeswax helps guard against the harsh effects of blow drying, while shea butter mends damage from stressful hair treatments. Shea butter is also a natural ultraviolet protector and helps control frizz. Warm a dime size amount in hands and apply to ends when hair is still damp. For a conditioning pomade or a shine enhancer, smooth a pea-sized amount of product over styled hair.
Or, simply use Concreta as a perfume balm for a sublime, alcohol-free all-over scent. An interesting fact: unlike other parts of the body, hair holds scents for up to 14 hours. In fact, when women experience hormonal changes, a typical fragrance can evaporate quickly or even turn pungent. Your hair is the only place on the body not affected by hormonal changes.
Housed inside of a hand crafted stone box, Zents Concretas make lovely and unique decorative objects that you�ll want to keep long after the balm inside is finished. Concreta comes in Zents� ten artful, aromatherapeutic, unisex fragrances: Earth, Fig, Fresh, Mandarin, Oolong, Ore, Pear, Petal, Sun and Water. Each scent comes in its own unique stone.
Zents Concreta is available at fine spas and specialty
boutiques nationwide and at Zents.com. $32.
Zents� Pure Scents


Scents for the Sensitive�One unique aspect of Zents is that all of its scents and body products are ideal for thosewith fragrance sensitivities. Many people get terrible headaches near department store fragrance counters or can't wear scent at all because of this sensitivity. But the light andpure essences of Zents make it tolerable for many of those people. That�s why it�s unlikely you�ll ever see fragrance sold at a spa� except Zents. It is the only scent line that is also spa grade, and its products are incorporated into many a blissful spa treatment.

I am one of those that can't stand to walk into a department stores by the perfume section. The smell drives me nuts. I usually use most of my fragrances light. My husband loads his cologne on too much and I have to have him spray in another room where I am not at before he leaves for work.. I love a little but I can't take an over load of a fragrance.

I love this Zents Concreta. I got this is Fresh scent. It comes in an adorable stone cube that holds the balm.


I have been using this mainly in my hair. Reason for the hair- One because I read about the Hormonal changes and how some scents don't stay on you skin for as long as they use too with hormonal changes. So what a great concept to use this in you hair and have the fragrance last. I thought this was an very unique and had to use it this way. I am indeed having hormonal changes. I am a little young to start it but that's the way it is. And the second reason is my hair can be very fizzy and dry so than I wanted to see what it would do to my hair itself as it has Shea butter and I love just about anything with Shea Butter.

I have been using the Zents Concreta, fragrance is Fresh. I use about a dime size on my thick hair and rub into my hands than glide it though my hair and my ends. It really feels fresh and I love the smell. The scent stays in my hair all day long. It is not overwhelming but a beautiful feminine soft fresh scent. It is a cool blend of Heliotrope, Linden, Cucumber and Green Apple.
My nose smells all but with me the Heliotrope and green apple notes are what I love and stand out the most on my hair.
Now I have great smelling hair and I myself smell really nice. My husband and son love the smell and my son sniffs my hair when I use it. He is 3, so he is allowed to.:)
No to the hair itself, I cannot believe how much the Concreta has really tamed my frizzy hair. It spreads easily, coats my hair and even helps detangle my hair. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. I have naturally light curls and this has transformed my dry, frizzy hair into soft curls. It moisturizers my hair without making it greasy.

This also moisturizes the dry spots on my skin, After I spread it onto my hair my hands feel nice and soft too. Than I add just a dab onto my elbows and it softens them up. So I know this works on those dry ruff skin areas. My hands are naturally dry.
This is an amazing product and I am so happy that I have had the chance to try it and let everyone know just how great it is. If you want a great smell that will do so many great things for you and smell beautiful at the same time this is a great product that I recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design