Yes-To-Carrots Shampoo and Conditioner





Yes to Carrots Pampering Carrot Juice Shampoo, Paraben Free
Why we C?
Your hair and scalp love nourishment as much as the rest of your body. There�s never been a more delicious treat for your locks than our C Loves your Hair Pampering Carrot Juice Shampoo. Cleanses, nourishes and moisturizes the hair & scalp with 26 minerals and trace elements

Yes to Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner, Paraben Free
Why we C?
Hair should be touchable, like a big plate of yummy carrots. C is for Conditioner because C is ideal for smoothing and taming even the most wayward hair. C is for Conditioner will nourish, condition and soften, inspiring tangle free and healthy hair. Excellent for soothing dry scalp.

These are Great products. They smell nice and leaves my hair soft and easy to comb. The shampoo cleans my hair really nice. Not leaving it straw like. And the conditioner tops it off making my colored hair shiny and soft. Which makes Styling my hair is easy . These are nice products and I am happy with them. The bottle is Hugh and the price and small. Never thought Carrots for my hair, this makes sense now that I read about it and used the products.
Click here to Yes to Carrots and buy at Walgreens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design