Dr. Brandt Discovery Kit




Four dr. brandt�s top sellers in ONE kit. It contains everything you need to replenish and retexturize
your skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and maintain glowing skin.
Includes:
mini dr. brandt microdermabrasion
visibly smoothes and refines, leaving your skin radiant.
helps clear acne prone skin and improves scars.
ideal for the face, arms hands and neck.

mini r3p cream
replenish, refinish and retexturize with 3 polypeptides.
accelerates removal of the outer most layer, surfacing fresher, healthier cells.
sugar derivative helps bind moisture to your skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

mini laser tight
QuSome� technology, delivers ingredients deeply within your skin.
instantly tightens and tones your skin.
lightly hydrates.
improves moisture and elasticity.

deluxe size crease release
wrinkle smoothing cream.
unique, patented GABA complex immediately diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
easily combines with other skincare products and make-up.
Sizes are
microdermabrasion 0.5 oz
r3p 0.5 oz
laser tight 0.5 oz
crease release 0.25 oz

Review-
I think this kit is a great kit too and what a great gift for any one woman or man.

microdermabrasion
It really exfoliates without a lot of scrubbing. Just a light gentle massage is all you need, My skin is smooth , soft and glowing from the microdermabrasion. This gentle for my sensitive skin and is very effective. Doesn't dry our or irate my skin it's the best facial exfoliator I've ever used.
r3p cream
I love this. The texture and scent are so wonderful, feels nice when applying onto my skin. As it is giving it the moisture it needs without a greasy feeling or residue. My skin felt smoother and it didn't upset my rosacea . Over the past few weeks there has been an improvement to my skin. Less red, moisturized, smooth and a beautiful glow.

laser tight -
I love this and the first time I used it I was pleasantly surprised that It has a nice tingle and feels fresh. It is not heavy and doesn't feel heavy on my face. This makes my skin look fresh. My skin looks more even, younger and very radiant and softer..It didn't breakout and no I have had no irritation of redness. It has diminished the fine lines around my eyes and the laugh lines.
My skin looks glowing younger and lovely.
crease release
I put this on the my lines on my forehead and the ones around my mouth and eyes. The result is instant.! The lines just disappeared. . Even the deepest one I have look about 80% relaxed. This I use little dabs and I instantly get the results. I like this because when it dry's it doesn't leave a dry spot or a dry up residue on my face, leave some hydration on the areas I use it, so my makeup application goes on so smooth and looks 100% better.
I also tied this on one eye area and the not other, to see a difference. It was an amazing difference the eye that I use this around really look younger and no wrinkles. I absolutely love it. I would never want to be without it.

This is a great kit and I really enjoyed using it. I recommend this for us aging woman or men. It gives your skin what it needs for long term help or for a night out and you need to cover up those lines. The set left my skin looking younger, softer and really amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design