Angela Cosmai Heavenly Shampoo and Silk Protein Conditioner



Heavenly Shampoo
Feel the moisture and experience the luxury of the gentle lather and reflective shine. It reveals a whole new dimension of strength and resilience. �It�s Heavenly.� Extremely moisturizing, great for all hair types



Silk Protein Conditioner
Deep conditions dry damaged and chemically treated hair in just 60 seconds. Botanical extracts energize and revitalize depleted, stressed hair. It produces exceptional manageability and a healthy luster. Contains a broad spectrum of sunscreen protection.



Review-
I have heard great things about Angela Cosmai products and couldn't wait to try the shampoo and conditioner. It didn't disappoint me at all.
Both of these smell awesome. The shampoo to me smell like coconut and the conditioner to me has a little sweet smell maybe a citrus smell but very nice scent. I fell in the with the fragrance of both of them as I was opening them. Both of them are not only styling products but a damage-preventing products.
My hair is past my shoulder and is very dry and damaged from coloring, blow dryer's and irons. It tends to frizz and just looks plain dull.

I adore the shampoo. I uses maybe a dime size and it lathered up great. This I could knew it was cleaning my hair and scalp and I massaged it into my hair. It rinsed great and left my hair feeling clean. I didn't experience any tangles as I was rinsing and could slide my fingers though my hair.

The conditioner Yum is the smell and I love using great conditioners. I massaged it into my hair and ohh it felt so soft and smooth. I left in on for a minute and rinsed out. This also rinse out great and my hair had a silky feel on my wet hair. It's not heavy and it doesn't weigh my hair down. But it does leave my hair so soft and moisturized. Smooth & sleek results. My hair has no tangles, no frizz, and no pouf.
Since I've started using these two products my hair has become more healthy despite what I put it through.
I can't believe the difference this has done for my hair in such a short time! I simply love them and I love the results. I highly recommend both.
These are two of my new must have products.

Watch for more reviews coming for Angela Cosmai Buy these here at
Angela Cosmai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design