Hint Mint - Glenn Barr New for the Holidays






















Hint Mint: �LIMITED EDITION ARTIST SERIES�
Presents Glenn Barr



Hint Mint is proud to announce that Glenn Barr is the newest contributing artist for the Hint Mint LIMITED EDITION ARTIST SERIES. Barr�s original tins will be available worldwide in September 2007. Barr�s Holiday tins will be available November 2007.

The LIMITED EDITION ARTIST SERIES is a program created by Hint Mint�s founders Harley Cross and Cooper Bates. The two entrepreneurs work with artists they admire, to create original, individually numbered Hint Mint tins. The artists use Hint Mint as the inspiration for their pieces, which are printed directly on the elegant, patented, curved sliding tins.

Glenn Barr is one of Detroit�s most celebrated and successful underground artists. A graduate of the College for Creative Studies, his paintings have appeared in galleries from Seattle and San Francisco to New York City. Glenn�s work has been featured in a variety of comics and graphic novels such as Mad, DC Comics and Paradox Press as well as in a series of self published books called HEEP. Barr�s contribution to animation include background styling for The Ren and Stimpy Show, Bjork�s I Miss You video and The New Woody Woodpecker Show. Barr uses elements of pop culture to infuse familiarity to an otherwise parallel reality, where angels and devils alike share the same urban playground. With a nod to pulp art and cartooning, Barr�s paintings and are mesmerizing in both their simplicity and depth.
Hint Mint Glenn Barr '07 Holiday Cinnamon

Review-
These are the most unique design tin mints I have ever seen. They are cute and sophisticated The design is by a great artist Glenn Barr. The tins are collection will also be a collectible tin that I won't give up. They are beautiful and a great Holiday design. I keep getting asked about them when I pull them out of my purse, so I am directing my friends to Hint Mint. The tins are a definite conversation piece. The mints- I could smell them before I took them out of the package. I love to have fresh smelling breath and these taste pretty good and keep my breath fresh for ever. They are not over strong and not too light. These are not your average tick tacs, they work and are better than any I have tried to date. These mints are a be a big hit in my home and my husband enjoys using them also. They are perfect size to carry in a shirt pocket or in my purse.

The ultimate in Hip Pocket Art, the LIMITED EDITION ARTIST SERIES is available in museums and galleries, as well as in select retailers worldwide and online
Plus check out the other designs and flavors too. You can't go rong with these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design