Genie Line smoothing foundation


Put your makeup to work! Genie Line Smoothing Foundation combines high-end skincare ingredients with color cosmetics.

This formula combines T-1 Complex (a powerful MMP inhibitor) with the dual peptide Matrixyl 3000 to help reduce free radical damage and improve your skin's tone and texture.
Genie Line Smoothing foundation is especially formulated to instantly provide moisture, firmness, protection and a more youthful-looking you all day long.
Lightweight�you get coverage without feeling like you�re wearing make up.
Provides SPF15 protection
Our super charged formula includes our signature anti-oxidant package of Vitamins A, C & E along with T-One Complex, an MMP-inhibitor and Matrixyl 3000, a dual peptide.




I've only worn this a little while and I really like it. The light color is a perfect match for my skin. this has a great texture that manages to cover well without looking flaky. It really softens the lines and it stays put on my dry skin for hours, without shining, or drying, or settling into fine lines. It is a nice and moisturizing leaving my skin moisturized without looking greasy.
This gives me a smooth flawless complexion without looking at all maskey. And the best part is, I look flawless and you can't tell that I am wearing anything. It is great too that is covers the redness well without looking or feeling heavy. I love this Genie Foundation there is not one thing I don't like. Easy to apply and I look great all day.

Buy this here at
Genie Beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design