Le Couvent des Minimes� Gardeners Collection



Le Couvent des Minimes� new Gardeners Collection featuring Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, Gardener�s Hand Healer with 20% shea Butter and Nail & Cuticle Fortifying Salve. Scented with the light, refreshing scents of verbena and lemon

This is one of the nicest hand sets that I have use. The scent is a Lemon scent that smells Divine.
I love the gentle exfoliating hand wash. This cleans my hands and leave them soft and the smell lingers. I love the light scent and the smooth feeling of my hands after using it. My hands are moisturized,but not greasy afterwards.
Truly leaves my hands supple, moist, feeling wonderful, and LOVE the scent.

The Cuticle slave I have been using all the time. This is an great product. My nails and cuticles look and feel better. Just use a tiny bit on each nail. They even feel more moisturized. I find that it absorbs fairly quickly and isn't greasy.This will be my winter hand saver. I will use every night.
My nails looks healthier and stronger.

Gardener�s Hand Healer with 20% shea Butter
Very moisturizing but soaks in quickly. It is thick and effective without leaving a residue behind. The smell is clean and lemon. Overall this is an excellent choice for people with dry hands. This is an extremely effective.
The whole set leaves my hands from top to bottom looking and feeling wonderful and softer. And Well manicured. I really like this line and wish I found it sooner.
It is extremely gentle and effective of my hands.

To buy this- It is sold at Belk stores, Bon Ton, and Dillard stores nationwide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design