Smashbox Cosmetics Platinum Surge Kit





This sleek platinum makeup bag is packed with shimmering eye, cheek and lip shades for beauty that�s out of this world!Includes:



FUSION SOFT LIGHTS in GLISTEN



EYE SHADOW QUAD in SMOLDER



LIP GLOSS in MOONBEAM



LIP GLOSS in STARLIGHT






This set come in a great bag that holds everything in place. I love shimmer and this is a great shimmer kit. It not over the Top but the great classy Smashbox shimmer.
I have used Smashbox in the past and have never been disappointed. This kit used together is beautiful and really works nice with my light skin tone. I absolutely LOVE it ! When applied it gives a lovely healthy glow, simply gorgeous,The colours mixed together looks great on my skin.

The Eye Shadow quad looks so pretty in the quad container but even looks better on my eyes. These are nice for winter eyes. How I love the way it shimmers. It is so fresh and is lovely netuarl shades. Perfect for me everyday. The colors can easy apply very lightly and turn into a night look with an added swipe. They are soft and light and feel nice on my eyes. The whole Quad looks beautiful on my eyes and the colors work together. Use the light color on the corners of your eyes an really brighten them up and as highlighters for your eyes.
The Lip glosses- I so like these Lip glosses they are fantastic.I love the fact that they are unscented & are not sticky! They are cute & shades are lovely. They bring a perfect color to my lips. They are a silky sheen on my lips and both colors works with anything I wear. One is a clearer color with shimmer silver and the other is a gorgeous shimmer Pink color. They look great even on top of each other too.
The Fusion Soft Lights in Glisten. This is a first for me with a Fusion kit. I have played with it so much. You can do so many things with this compact. I like to use it on the eyes and when I use the eye shadow quad I like to use this as a blush and just to top off swirl the brush in the powder and give a finish look on my face. The colors are pretty. It is a fun compact to use and has many uses. Its a gorgeous tan, shimmery bronze, gold, warm pink.

Besides being a great set, this is at an even better price.
It would make a great gift for any Smashbox lover or a makeup lover. For young and older this it works and looks lovely.


Buy the Platinum Surge Kit at Smashbox Cosmetics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design