The Fit Flop

Fit Flops





Get a workout while you walk! Every step you take in your FitFlops� improves your core muscle strength, absorbs shock on your feet, knees and back, and strengthens and tones muscles in your feet, legs, buttocks, stomach and back. Half sexy streamlining, half muscle-toning trainer, the FitFlop is the shoe to have this summer. FitFlops load your leg muscles more so you get a workout while you walk. Every step you take while wearing FitFlops helps tone and trim your thighs, calves and glutes via a uniquely built multi-density midsole. In fact, they are engineered to absorb shock, lessen joint strain and recreate the gait of barefoot walking with a powerful new built-in micro-wobbleboard workout-enhancing effect. Available in sizes 6-10. The shoe has a generous foot bed and you may want to size down. Imported.
Improves muscle tone
Increases muscle activity and circulation
Improves balance and posture
Burns calories

Review-
A little about me- I am a woman that suffers from chronic back pain and am due to have a major back surgery soon. I also gained a foot size during my pregnancy and now I have such big feet and wear a size 11 so I got these in a size 10 and they fit so perfect. For the past couple years I have only been able to walk for exercise.
I want to be healthy and even find it hard to walk for exercise because of the pavement and my other shoes, that I come back from the walks in terrible pain.
I have been wearing the Fitflops for the last few weeks. I wear them around the house, to run errands and for short walks with my son.
I also have been showing them off to our Mommy and me group that some of the girls where really impressed with them that they even ordered them. So here are us mommies chasing our kids with our fitflops on.
I am amazed at the difference that i have seen since I started using these. My legs glutes and calfs have tighten up and look so firmer. I really put them to the test the other night, I found a pair of toe socks and went for about a two mile walk by myself. I couldn't believe that these stayed on my feet and I was able to go a at a great pace. They didn't hurt my feet and I really felt that I got an awesome workout. The next day I woke up and was not in the pain that I though I would be in from the walk. My back didn't hurt and my legs and butt felt like they got such a great workout. I think they are so light and cushion so the walk was not grueling on my back. They are not only easy to walk in but they are soo comfortable.
So to walk is what we do and the fitflops are a added bonus.
The fitflops not only make me want to walk more but they also make me want to look and feel better about myself. These are doing their job and my body is starting to look better.
I can't wait for summer to come and the short to go on so I can show off my new toned legs and glutes.
Plus they look great with all my clothes and really look adorable with my jeans on.
I recommend these to anyone that want to stay fit or get back into shape, and also to all my fellow back pain suffers. We need to exercise and these are a great shoe that will put you on the mood to walk at the first slip on.

Lean more and find where to buy at Flips Flops

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design