Angela Cosmai Vanilla Bean Conditioner and Gel Mousse


Vanilla Bean Conditioner
Description:
An innovation in the science of hair nourishment. Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner with bio-nutrient spheres of vanilla beans provide renewed shine and optimum nourishment resulting in better hair quality.




Gel Mousse
Description:
Gel Mousse is a unique blend of botanical extracts when blended together create volume and shape. The Gel Mousse eliminates static electricity while providing nutrition and shine. This two-in-one product delivers maximum styling results: the lightweight texture, feel and body of mousse with the control and versatility of a gel.
This is a review from myself and m husband. He has been using the gel mousse and I of coarse have been using the Vanilla Bean Conditioner.
So first this line is not only for the woman.
He uses gel in his hair everyday until I gave him the gel mousse. It's smells incredible, and the texture is neat. It comes out like a mousse and gives the control like a gel. He has a short mans cut and needs to look styled for his business from top to bottom. It gave him the hold he needs and didn't leave his hair all stiff like the gels he used. His hair not only had a hold but an awesome shine and beautiful body. Looks gorgeous no crunch or sticky look.
He likes to apply it and comb his hair the way it he wants it to be styled. He is very picky about his hair and products. This, he was able to use on his damp hair and his hair still looks incredible at the end of the day.
He also loves that you cant tell he has any products in his hair. This leave no white foam left behind and he doesn't use that much to achieve the style and hold for the day.
He loves it and i love the way his hair looks. Very stylish.
Vanilla Bean Conditioner. Well if you have been reading this site for awhile than you know me with my Vanilla scents. I have to compliment the scent first. This smells divine, To me this is a true vanilla Bean scent with not fake or plastic smell. A great Vanilla Bean and the scent last and last in my hair.
The directions say to use this and cover your head with a plastic cap.
I use this this way and as a wash out conditioner also.
When I shampoo with the Heavenly Shampoo I add this in the shower. I add it and leave in for about five- ten minutes and rinse. This gives me time to shave and wash my body than rinse.
I have also tried it as a more intense Conditioner with the cap. I actually leave in on over night
than rinse in the morning. This is awesome and my hair looks so beautiful and so soft. This doesn't weigh my hair down and it does a beautiful job with the tangles. When I use the blow dryer and flat iron my hair feels soft, healthy, and protected. No greasy feel or residue. I love this product and will make sure to make it a permanent part of my home hair styling process. With out the Blow dryer or iron my hair looks shinier and healthier. My Scalp does not become an itchy mess either. I LOVE this product and the scent that comes along with it.
Both of us recommend these two products. These are available for purchase at Angela Cosmai and check out the other products while you are there not only hair care but now Baht and body too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design