VedaMama Caress: Moisturizing Face Cream



Caress: Moisturizing Face Cream
This luxurious olive oil based face cream will soothe and calm while nourishing your skin. Organic olive oil is rich in unsaponifables, which soften the skin, and has superior effect on moisturizing the upper layer of the skin and reducing scars. 3 oz.
Skin Types: Normal to dry
Special Concerns: Dry skin

Review-
Cute packing. This is refreshing and so soothing. It is creamy but also lightweight at the same time.
This is an all natural treat for your skin.
It doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has an extra layer on it and it absorbs well. It moisturizers where I need it and yet doesn't break me out. It leaves my skin pretty well balanced.

I use a small amount of cream in my hands and gently massage it into my face. When I use this it gives me the perfect level of moisturizing without the greasiness or shininess .The texture is really nice. I use this as my night cream and it really keeps me hydrated. It has made my skin tone more even, and has gotten rid of blemishes. My face looks more healthy and glowing. I would say that this is a really great moisturizer. This is really nice for any woman with dry skin.

Click at here to see our review on the Vedababy
and also the Men'sVedaDude
Buy this and the whole Vedamama set clicking
HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design