TIGI S-Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum & Body Booster

Silky Smooth Moisture Serum
This lightweight smoothing serum with Sunflower Seed Extract provides protection against environmental and heat damage while restoring moisture and balance to the hair. Humectants fight humidity to create a smooth finish throughout the day.Use in towel-dried hair and comb through ends for all-over protection

Review-
I love this serum. I've never this serum before and I am so impressed. I use it on my towel dry hair before I use my new wet- dry flat iron my hair and it makes it so silky and smooth. Smooths fly aways & makes my hair shiny and soft, even the ends look healthy, and it smells great! I like to apply some on the ends of my hair after straightening too and it Lasts a very long time.


Body Booster
This plumping spray gives soft, moveable body while providing protection from damage caused by heat and daily styling. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein helps keep hair conditioned and repairs damage.Use all-over for soft, moveable body or personalize the lift in your style by applying directly to the roots. May also be used as a second day re-styling product.




This is another great product. This helps condition my hair and I have damage hair, this has really helped my hair look so healthy. I use a couple of pumps for my hair and it blow dried like a dream and has never felt softer! It looked thick, healthy and so smooth and shiny and it doesn't way my hair down. When I can't get to wash my hair the next day I use this and it really makes my hair look so pretty. Not a greasy look but a styled look.
It makes my hair feel silky soft and it is not sticky or crunchy so I am able to run my hand though my hair and feel the softness.

I have been using both of these products for a couple weeks and they work lovely on my hair.
I suggestion that if you have not tried TIGI products, you have to. This is a great haircare line that I am impressed with.



go to http://www.tigihaircare.com/ to look for the nearest salon to purchase our products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design