Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba oil set

Jojoba Oil
Moisturising Body Wash
Our gentle pH-balanced body wash soothes and moisturizes skin with a blend of oat amino acids and golden jojoba oil obtained from the first pressing of the oil-rich seed.
Refreshing lather
pH-balanced
Blended with golden jojoba oil and oat amino acids
Soothing
Moisturizing


Jojoba Oil
Moisturising Body Lotion
Our sheer moisturizing body lotion, blended with first-pressed golden jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and oat extract, leaves skin feeling soft and supple.
Sheer formula absorbs easily
Moisturizing -Conditioning
Formulated with golden jojoba oil and sweet almond oil Scent: Blend of lavender and green herbs with a hint of citrus.
Featured Ingredients:Golden jojoba oil (moisturizing, conditioning), sweet almond oil (moisturizing), oat extract (soothing), squalane (anti-oxidant), Vitamin E (antioxidant), bisabolol (anti-irritant, soothing)



Jojoba Oil
Moisturizing Hand & Cuticle Cream
Our combination hand cream and cuticle cream helps soften hands and heal dry cuticles with two of nature's best moisturizers - sweet almond and first-pressed golden jojoba oil.
2 in 1 cream
Softens hands
Conditions cuticles
Golden jojoba oil and sweet almond oil Scent: Blend of lavender and green herbs with a hint of citrus.
review-

Jojoba Oil Moisturising Body Wash-
Love this Body wash. It is so fresh and moisturizing. And the biggest thing is that it cleans and leaves my skin clean and smelling great. You don't need to use a lot either. I don't feel the need to use a lotion after, because my skin doesn't have the tight dry look and feel, but I use the body lotion after the shower because it smells so good and add moisture is great for me. It is a great body wash.


Jojoba Oil Moisturising Body Lotion -
This has a great clean fresh scent. The lotion is light, soft and absorbs in easily. It is so moisturizing for my dry skin. I have dry skin and with to help. I think its worth the This is my newest favorite lotion. I apply right after my shower and it feels very refreshing. leaves skin feeling soft and supple

Jojoba Oil
Moisturizing Hand & Cuticle Cream

I am a constant hand washer and my hands get really dry from washing and during winter time also. Using this nourishes and smooth's them. It is a rich lotion that I use at night before bed. My skin has improved and nails are stronger. I love the cream it is really soft and last a long time before reapplying. It is not greasy at all. It absorbs instantly, smells great and Moisturizes really well.

Using all three of the products my skin feels so soft and supple and squeaky clean.
Really love using the Crabtree and Evelyn Jojoba line and recommend it.

Buy at
Crabtree & Evelyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design