Glove'n Care Hand Cream


Glove'n Care hand cream and Scrub'n Glove liquid soap are specifically formulated with ingredients mined from the mineral rich Dead Sea. The source of natural skin care secrets for over 2,000 years. These minerals have been combined with a special combination of oils to create a very ESSENTIAL skin care product.
Unlike a petroleum-based product, Glove'n Care and Scrub'n Glove are water-based that will not compromise adhesive dentistry.
Hypoallergenic: Clinical support of reduced allergic risk.
Due to its non-greasy application, Glove'n Care is absorbed quickly into the skin, leaves hands feeling soft and silky smooth even after multiple washings.
They're the perfect pair for soothing skin care!
I have been using the hand cream. I have heard that this is the lotion that Dentist use and now I know why. My hands are really dry in the cold weather and after washing them they get even dryer.
I put a dime size on my hands and rub it in. One thing I love about it, is there is really no overwhelming scent. The lotion sinks right into my hands and last. This leaves my hands super soft and moisturized. Within a week of using this regularly, especially after I wash my hands so much, my hands looked even better than they do normally and feel amazing. Love it. My hands are very silky smooth. Even my nails seem stronger and not so ruff. Plus it is really good for rough spots like elbows and ankles too.
My Husband has been using this also and he really likes it. His hands look and feel soft and he likes that it has no girl smell.
I like to use it right before bed and wake up with unbelievably soft hands. I have been using the Tube and carry it around with me all the time in my bag.
Click here at www.glovencare.com to learn more about this and the Liquid soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design