Yu-Be moisturizing skin cream

Yu-Be (pronounced "YOO-BEE") is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skin care cream in Japan.
Yu-Be is a Glycerin-based moisturizing cream enriched with Vitamin E, Vitamin B2 and Camphor. It's the uniquely high Glycerin content and absorbability, achieved through a special manufacturing process in Japan, which makes Yu-Be so effective on severe dry skin and truly sets it apart from other creams.
Yu-Be contains these leading skin conditioning ingredients:
Glycerin - Natural "Humectant" attracts and retains moisture in the skin, making it softer.
Vitamin E - Natural anti-oxidant and skin protector.
Vitamin B2 - Helps to smooth rough or damaged skin - also gives Yu-Be it's yellow color.
Camphor - Helps soothe minor skin irritations - mild scent fades in minutes leaving skin feeling healthy.
* Concentrated moisturizer helps hydrate, heal, soothe and smooth severe dry skin
* Helps heal split cuticles and smooth rough, dry skin on hands, elbows, knees and feet.
* Helps protect and moisturize skin exposed to cold, wind, water and sun.
* Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and locks in for hours. Good for all day or all night.
* Contains no artificial colors or fragrances.



Review-

Yu-Be skin cream is about great on every part of your body. I have only been using this for a couple of days and am so impressed with this that the review is going up now.
I have very dry hands, bad dry areas on my elbows and heels.
There is a lot of reasons I really like this cream. It is not greasy, very moisturizing . It has a small scent that goes away quickly, so at night I can use the cream and not have to smell it in bed and my sheets don't get all greasy. For the past couple months I have been on a mad search for a hand cream that will leave my hands moisturized even though washing and now I have found it. A little goes a long way and it absorbs completely without leaving my hands feeling sticky or oily. It really softens and moisturizes. This leaves my hands so soft and because I wash them so much and they are damage from age and too much washing this cream is healing my hands.
After a couple days later my feet and elbows are very soft also. This is a great treatment for all the bad dry ruff skin areas.
What I like to do with my feet is I apply this on my feet in the morning and at night than add my socks. This really has improved my heals and fast too. I don't have the old lady looking heals and they look great. This will be great for the summer months so I can actually wear sandals this year. I will keep up this routine on my feet as I am anxious to buy new shoes now.
Little dabs on my elbows had not only made them softer but also has made them even look cleaner.
I like it very much and find that it really works I can really feel a difference!
Totally worth trying out. They have every size from samples to great gifts sets to buy.
A great gift for you or a loved one.

I love the website they have a great link to "how to Massage Yu-Be" which show you one wash your hands and how to apply the cream right and two the many pressure points that correspond to different areas of your body.
By giving yourself a "Yu-Be Hand Massage" you can reduce stress, improve your overall
health and maintain soft, healthy skin every day!
Also another Try a Yu-Be "3 Minute Massage" for improved
blood circulation and soft, healthy skin every day

Buy this amazing product at
Yu-Be

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design