Clean Pefume Lathe Eau de Parfum & Shampoo Fresh Hair Fragrance




Lather Eau de Parfum
Clean, pure, soapy lather just rinsed from your skin. That perfect in-the-shower moment captured with balanced notes of lemon, orange and delicate floral's, plus a hint of woods and musk. For a soapy-fresh, clean scent all day.

Review-
This is a awesome perfume. It smells just like its name, keep that lather smell with this fragrance. A Clean,soft, pure lather. The notes are a soft citrus soap smell with a hint of floral. With my body I can pick up the woods and musk just a bit. It is an awesome blend. This last all day on me. I even like to spay it in the house. It really is a wonderful scent that I adore. I like it, as it is very different than anything else I've used , I usually wear foody smells or vanilla and this is a nice change. I recommend it to any one who wants to smell lather clean all over!

Shampoo Fresh Hair Fragrance
With just one spray, your hair smells shampoo fresh and wonderfully Clean! Clean Hair fragrance leaves hair soft, shiny and freshly scented all day long.
Review-
I love this and the pump is made great, as you receive an even mist. It is a perfect design. One of the best hair fragrances I have ever used. I like to use this when I can't wash everyday. One spray is all I need and my hair has a wonderful fragrance that lasts all day.The scent leaves my hair smelling Fresh and Clean, perfectly clean:) It is perfect for a fresh up or before a night out.
Another great thing is after being around a smoker the smoke gets into my hair and stinks so I also Like to use it a night before bed, so I don't smell the smoke in my hair.
Most shampoo and conditioners I use, the fragrance is washed out when I rinse my hair. This adds a fragrance that I desire from the products but a better scent. It is alcohol free and leaves the hair very shiny and no greasy look and doesn't dry out my hair.
I love to mix fragrances and this works wonderful with the Lather perfume. I am getting compliments on how nice my hair smells from my husband, and my son loves to smell my hair. This works time after time. I love it! I highly recommend this.


Buy the Lather Fragrance and the Hair Fragrance and many more products at Clean Pefume

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design