Incoco Color Enamel Strips Manicure




Color enamel strips manicure.
100% Nail polish
Goes on dry
Professional results in seconds
Lasts up to 14 days!
20 Color strips
Cuticle stick
Mini file
Polish removal cloth
Made in U.S.A.
Wow, what a great idea for people that do not want to apply nail polish!
These are so easy to use. All you have to do is peel them off the paper and
stick them on your nails. Then clip away any extra left.
I have the Pink Satin and the Rose Tea.
I used Rose Tea for a while and the Pink Satin the next week.
The only reason I change the colors was for a change of color.
I wash my hands a lot and no chips, no cracks.
I also did not apply a top coat and my nails are very shiny just with these strips.
The Rose Tea is a nice dark color for going out and the Pink Satin is
perfect for anytime. Beautiful pink color
Than I tried the french manicure- wow I couldn't believe how pretty this looked. No time wasted for a french manicure and I had one that lasted for ever. Very pretty.

Each kit comes with 20 thin strips, a buff stick, orange stick to help get into corners, and a polish remover cloth. Make sure to keep the silver package to store the ones you don�t use yet so they don�t dry out. All in all a great kit.
Buy these at walgreens or a walgeens store near you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design