Nutra Luxe Skin Firming Vitamin C Complex with L-ascorbic Acid - ALL NATURAL, PRESERVATIVE and PARABEN FREE,

Buy this here at nutraluxemd.com


PURE & ACTIVE L-ASCORBIC ACID COMPLEX FOR EVERY AGE AND SKIN TYPE The ONLY VITAMIN C recognized by the body

FREE RADICAL DAMAGE Vitamin C L-ascorbic acid is a natural Antioxidant and neutralizes free Radicals to repair and protect the skin.

B O O S T C O L L AG E N L E V E L S Pure & active L-ascorbic acid increases Collagen production the natural way resulting in firmer skin and less visible wrinkles and lines.

3 TIMES STRONGER THAN 1% IDEBENONEIn a clinical study from DUKE UNIVERSITY, L-ascorbic acid vitamin Cand Tocopherols vitamin E formulated together were shown to be3 times as strong an antioxidant and more effective than 1% Idebenone alone in repairing and preventing skin damage from free radicals and reducing the skin aging impact of the sun and environment.

The ULTIMATE in luxurious ANTI-AGING Skin Care Technology Encapsulation technology makes it possible to introduce the FIRST and ONLY TRUE pure and active, ready to use L-ascorbic acid complex, a revolutionary skin firming and antioxidant moisture complex for all skin types. The pure and active L-ascorbic acid in this complex is essential in maintaining a healthy level of collagen and also acts in connection with vitamin E to copherols as a very strong anti aging treatment and effective antioxidant to prevent and repair free radical damage. Pure and active L-ascorbic acid is the ONLY Vitamin C the body recognizes and is able to absorb and is also the ONLY vitamin C which human biology recognizes and enables to produce living collagen with specific chains of amino acid. This increased collagen production results in the decrease of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances skin firmness. The light and rich moisture serum super hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. We have also added SPF 30 sunscreen to the formula for your protection.

Click here at the google search for Paraben to see why these products are so different and better for you, and As far as we know, there is no skin care Cosmeceutical line without preservatives out there
and that makes this line so unique and exiting. It does not get any more NATURAL than this.

my review-
This does much to my skin: it nourishes like crazy and how smooth, soft, and radiant my skin looks. It just makes my skin look and feel so great. The minute I put it on my face, my face feels as soft as a babies bottom. I thought it would be too heavy and greasy looking on my face. But is the opposite. A great moisturizer with so many benefits. This also has helped with my fine lines. I love Vitamin C and now I can use a healthy one on my face. My face has a nice shine and really=looks really soft. And both of the products have SPF 30 so I feel protective. I use an spf always and this makes it one spent that I don't need to add to my routine.
I am a big fan of this line and recommend it to all. If you look at their website there are so many great products for the younger and the older. Skin care, eye care, lip, body, sunless tanning, cosmetics and weight loss. You can't go wrong with Nutra luxe md .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design