TINte Cosmetics


Think outside the box and pucker up with the TINte Cosmetics Shimmer and Shine with Pink Box set. These sparkling fun, scented products let your frivolous side out to play. The lip colors and gloss are scrumptious, and will ensure your next smooch isn't soon forgotten! You have the choice of Haute or Flirt shades/flavors.

TINte Cosmetics Shimmer and Shine with Pink Box Includes:
Available in choice of Haute or Flirt shades. Haute: Peppermint lip color, Haute Chocolate lip shine and Vanilla Sky mineral powder. Flirt: Peaches and Cream lip color, Double Bubble lip shine and Rose Petals mineral powder.

.14 oz. Lip Color - with its natural, glossy look, this creamy, silky texture is enhanced with shea butter. It makes for a soft, succulent smooch. Its formula helps moisturize, and it comes in a vintage-style slide-open reusable tin.

.17 oz. Lip Shine - a pearly soft shimmer, high shine look, this is a sweet treat for your lips. Moisturizing properties bring out a sexy shine, giving your lips pampered pleasure. It is enriched with shea butter, is not sticky, and has a velvety smooth feel. The shade compliments most skin tones.

.14 oz. Shimmering Face Pearl Mineral Powder - offers a radiant, soft, iridescent and glimmering color. Apply it dry for a soft, subtle look or with a damp brush for a more dramatic, intense look. This universal powder can be used on the eyes, cheeks, lips, nails and body for a fresh, healthy glow. If applied to your lips, it helps your lip gloss stay in place longer.

Double-ended lip/eye applicator brush - for applying lip and eye color. It measures approx. 3"L.
Handmade pink mirrored box - with a black satin bow on front and a magnetic closure, this attractive box can be reused. It measures approx. 2"H X 6-1/4" L X 3-1/4"W.
Made in USA.
I got a chance to try three of these products in this adorable box.
Stacy Provines is the Creator of TINte Cosmetics and is such a nice lady. She has a awesome line. If you could love a product packing this one is it. The packing is very vintage and just so cute and the products are so nice to carry around with me in my purse if I need any touch ups. These have held up quite nice in this Moms, who has everything in her purse and not one has leaked or broke.
I got to try the-
Lip Shine - Haute Chocolate - This tastes like Chocolate and Vanilla yum. This has a great texture and is not sticky and leaves a great shine. It also stays on with little touch ups. Very Moisturizing and leaves my lips so soft. I love the bottle it looks like a nail polish bottle and is so easy to apply.
Lip Color - Peppermint- This is a nice red color. The fact that it didn't dry out my lips is a big plus. It leaves a nice shine and a non drying look of a awesome red. This you can use a nice lip brush or if you need a little touch up use a clean finger to touch up. And the taste of peppermint I love and so does my Husband.
Shimmering face pearls- Vanilla Sky
I adore this color. This is for many uses. Eyes for a highlighter. My favorite is, I like to use a little dab at the corners of my eyes and the Blue eyes really come out and I look so refreshed.
I also like to use this as a final touch up of my makeup application. A little swipe over my face with a brush and the Vanilla sky leaves a light shimmer on my face and try out on the body too. This is a all around product with many uses. It is fun to use and looks really pretty all around.
TINte is a fabulous line and I enjoyed using the products and recommend them to all woman of all ages. I will be buying TINte for gifts for the Holidays.
And Me I can't wait to try more of the colors and Flavors from TINte.
Besides the packing which Buy this adorable kit at Tinte Cosmetics or at Hsn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design